This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Student Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Student Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Fees, Profiles, Student, Exams etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Student Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Student Management System are Student, Fees, Logins, Profiles, Cources and Exams.
Student Management System entities and their attributes :
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Fees Entity : Attributes of Fees are fee_id, fee_course_id, fee_amount, fee_total, fee_payment, fee_type, fee_description
- Logins Entity : Attributes of Logins are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
- Profiles Entity : Attributes of Profiles are profile_id, profile_name, profile_type, profile_description
- Cources Entity : Attributes of Cources are course_id, course_student_id, course_registration, course_name, course_type, course_year, course_description
- Exams Entity : Attributes of Exams are exam_id, exam_student_id, exam_roll_number, exam_date exam_name, exam_type, exam_description
Description of Student Management System Database :
- The details of Student is store into the Student tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Exams, Logins, Cources, Fees, Student) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Logins, Cources has binded with Student, Fees entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Cources, Profiles, Exams, Student
- All the entities Student, Cources, Logins, Exams are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Student Management System tables for fast query execution.