This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Membership Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Membership Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Login, Memberships, Members, Profiles etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Membership Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Membership Management System are Members, Login, Accounts, Memberships, Payments and Profiles.
Membership Management System entities and their attributes :
- Members Entity : Attributes of Members are member_id, member_name, member_mobile, member_email, member_username, member_password, member_address
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
- Accounts Entity : Attributes of Accounts are account_id, account_customer_id, account_number, account_type, account_balance, account_description
- Memberships Entity : Attributes of Memberships are membership_id, membership_customer_id, membership_name, membership_type, membership_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Profiles Entity : Attributes of Profiles are profile_id, profile_member_id, profile_name, profile_type, profile_description
Description of Membership Management System Database :
- The details of Members is store into the Members tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Profiles, Accounts, Payments, Login, Members) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Accounts, Payments has binded with Members, Login entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payments, Memberships, Profiles, Members
- All the entities Members, Payments, Accounts, Profiles are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Membership Management System tables for fast query execution.