This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Crime Reporting System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Crime Reporting System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Criminal, Department, Case, Complaint etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Crime Reporting System functionalities. The main entities of the Crime Reporting System are Case, Criminal, Crime, Department, Police and Complaint.
Crime Reporting System entities and their attributes :
- Case Entity : Attributes of Case are case_id, case_crime_id, case_criminal_id, case_name, case_type, case_description
- Criminal Entity : Attributes of Criminal are criminal_id, criminal_crime_id, criminal_name, criminal_mobile, criminal_email, criminal_username, criminal_password, criminal_address
- Crime Entity : Attributes of Crime are crime_id, crime_criminal_id, crime_name, crime_type, crime_description
- Department Entity : Attributes of Department are department_id, department_name, department_place, department_type, department_description
- Police Entity : Attributes of Police are police_id, police_department_id, police_name, police_mobile, police_email, police_username, police_password, police_address
- Complaint Entity : Attributes of Complaint are complain_id, complain_name, complain_type, complain_description
Description of Crime Reporting System Database :
- The details of Case is store into the Case tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Complaint, Crime, Police, Criminal, Case) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Crime, Police has binded with Case, Criminal entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Police, Department, Complaint, Case
- All the entities Case, Police, Crime, Complaint are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Crime Reporting System tables for fast query execution.