This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Ecare System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Ecare System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Organization, Logins, Customer, Invetories etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Ecare System functionalities. The main entities of the Ecare System are Customer, Organization, Employees, Logins, Information and Invetories.
Ecare System entities and their attributes :
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Organization Entity : Attributes of Organization are organization_id, organization_name, comapny_type, organization_description, organization_address
- Employees Entity : Attributes of Employees are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- Logins Entity : Attributes of Logins are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
- Information Entity : Attributes of Information are information_id, information_name, information_type, information_description
- Invetories Entity : Attributes of Invetories are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
Description of Ecare System Database :
- The details of Customer is store into the Customer tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Invetories, Employees, Information, Organization, Customer) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Employees, Information has binded with Customer, Organization entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Information, Logins, Invetories, Customer
- All the entities Customer, Information, Employees, Invetories are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Ecare System tables for fast query execution.