This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Cyber Cafe Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Cyber Cafe Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customers, ID Proof, Computers, Usage etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Cyber Cafe Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Cyber Cafe Management System are Computers, Customers, Charges, ID Proof, Downloads and Usage.
Cyber Cafe Management System entities and their attributes :
- Computers Entity : Attributes of Computers are computer_id, computer_customer_id, computer_price, computer_company computer_type, computer_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Charges Entity : Attributes of Charges are charge_id, charge_customer_id, charge_amount, charge_type, charge_description
- ID Proof Entity : Attributes of ID Proof are id_proof_id, id_proof_customer_id, id_proof_name, id_proof_type, id_proof_description
- Downloads Entity : Attributes of Downloads are download_id, download_title, download_type, download_description
- Usage Entity : Attributes of Usage are usage_id, usage_nmae, usage_type, usage_description
Description of Cyber Cafe Management System Database :
- The details of Computers is store into the Computers tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Usage, Charges, Downloads, Customers, Computers) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Charges, Downloads has binded with Computers, Customers entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Downloads, ID Proof, Usage, Computers
- All the entities Computers, Downloads, Charges, Usage are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Cyber Cafe Management System tables for fast query execution.