This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Medical Diagnostic System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Medical Diagnostic System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Tests, Doctors, Medical Reports, Employees etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Medical Diagnostic System functionalities. The main entities of the Medical Diagnostic System are Medical Reports, Tests, Diagnosis, Doctors, Charges and Employees.
Medical Diagnostic System entities and their attributes :
- Medical Reports Entity : Attributes of Medical Reports are report_id, report_name, report_type, report_description
- Tests Entity : Attributes of Tests are test_id, test_patient_id, test_name, test_type, test_cost, test_report, test_description
- Diagnosis Entity : Attributes of Diagnosis are diagonosis_id, diagonosis_name, diagonosis_report, diagonosis_type, diagonosis_description
- Doctors Entity : Attributes of Doctors are doctor_id, doctor_name, doctor_mobile, doctor_email, doctor_username, doctor_password, doctor_address
- Charges Entity : Attributes of Charges are charge_id, charge_name, charge_type, charge_amount, charge_total, charge_description
- Employees Entity : Attributes of Employees are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
Description of Medical Diagnostic System Database :
- The details of Medical Reports is store into the Medical Reports tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Employees, Diagnosis, Charges, Tests, Medical Reports) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Diagnosis, Charges has binded with Medical Reports, Tests entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Charges, Doctors, Employees, Medical Reports
- All the entities Medical Reports, Charges, Diagnosis, Employees are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Medical Diagnostic System tables for fast query execution.