This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of E-Billing Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of E-Billing Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customer, Login, Bills, Receipts etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of E-Billing Management System functionalities. The main entities of the E-Billing Management System are Bills, Customer, Transactions, Login, Payment and Receipts.
E-Billing Management System entities and their attributes :
- Bills Entity : Attributes of Bills are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Transactions Entity : Attributes of Transactions are transaction_id, transaction_customer_id, transaction_amount, transaction_bill, transaction_number, transaction_type, transaction_history, transaction_description
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Receipts Entity : Attributes of Receipts are receipt_type, receipt_date, receipt_description, receipt_maintenance bill_number
Description of E-Billing Management System Database :
- The details of Bills is store into the Bills tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Receipts, Transactions, Payment, Customer, Bills) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Transactions, Payment has binded with Bills, Customer entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payment, Login, Receipts, Bills
- All the entities Bills, Payment, Transactions, Receipts are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of E-Billing Management System tables for fast query execution.