This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Employee Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Employee Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Salary, Experience, Employee, Attendance etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Employee Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Employee Management System are Employee, Salary, Leaves, Experience, Login and Attendance.
Employee Management System entities and their attributes :
- Employee Entity : Attributes of Employee are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- Salary Entity : Attributes of Salary are salary_id, salary_employee_id, salary_amount, salary_total, salary_type, salary_description
- Leaves Entity : Attributes of Leaves are leave_id, leave_employee_id, leave_type, leave_status, leave_to, leave_from, leave_description
- Experience Entity : Attributes of Experience are experience_id, experience_employee_id, experience_year, experience_type, experience_description
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
- Attendance Entity : Attributes of Attendance are attendance_id, attendance_employee_id, attendance_student_id, attendance_type, attendance_description
Description of Employee Management System Database :
- The details of Employee is store into the Employee tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Attendance, Leaves, Login, Salary, Employee) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Leaves, Login has binded with Employee, Salary entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Login, Experience, Attendance, Employee
- All the entities Employee, Login, Leaves, Attendance are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Employee Management System tables for fast query execution.