This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Online Crime Investigation Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Online Crime Investigation shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Criminal , Department , Case , FIR etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Online Crime Investigation functionalities. The main entities of the Online Crime Investigation are Case , Criminal , Crime , Department , Police and FIR .
Online Crime Investigation entities and their attributes :
- Case Entity : Attributes of Case are case_id, case_crime_id, case_criminal_id, case_name, case_type, case_description
- Criminal Entity : Attributes of Criminal are criminal_id, criminal_crime_id, criminal_name, criminal_mobile, criminal_email, criminal_username, criminal_password, criminal_address
- Crime Entity : Attributes of Crime are crime_id, crime_criminal_id, crime_name, crime_type, crime_description
- Department Entity : Attributes of Department are department_id, department_name, department_place, department_type, department_description
- Police Entity : Attributes of Police are police_id, police_department_id, police_name, police_mobile, police_email, police_username, police_password, police_address
- FIR Entity : Attributes of FIR are FIR_id, FIR_name, FIR_type, FIR_description
Description of Online Crime Investigation Database :
- The details of Case is store into the Case tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( FIR , Crime , Police , Criminal , Case ) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Crime , Police has binded with Case , Criminal entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Police , Department , FIR , Case
- All the entities Case , Police , Crime , FIR are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Online Crime Investigation tables for fast query execution.