This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Customer Track System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Customer Track System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Documents, Login, Customer, Payments etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Customer Track System functionalities. The main entities of the Customer Track System are Customer, Documents, Cards, Login, Charges and Payments.
Customer Track System entities and their attributes :
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Documents Entity : Attributes of Documents are document_id, document_name, document_type, document_description
- Cards Entity : Attributes of Cards are card_id, card_customer_id, card_name, card_type, card_description
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
- Charges Entity : Attributes of Charges are charge_id, charge_card_id, charge_amount, charge_type, charge_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
Description of Customer Track System Database :
- The details of Customer is store into the Customer tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Payments, Cards, Charges, Documents, Customer) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Cards, Charges has binded with Customer, Documents entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Charges, Login, Payments, Customer
- All the entities Customer, Charges, Cards, Payments are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Customer Track System tables for fast query execution.