This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Distributed Account Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Distributed Account Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Outlet, Credit Report, Transaction, User etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Distributed Account Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Distributed Account Management System are Transaction, Outlet, Stock Update, Credit Report, Sales and User.
Distributed Account Management System entities and their attributes :
- Transaction Entity : Attributes of Transaction are transaction_id, transaction_customer_id, transaction_amount, transaction_bill, transaction_number, transaction_type, transaction_history, transaction_description
- Outlet Entity : Attributes of Outlet are outlet_id, outlet_stock_id, outlet_title, outlet_type, outlet_description
- Stock Update Entity : Attributes of Stock Update are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Credit Report Entity : Attributes of Credit Report are credit_report_id, credit_report_product_id, credit_report_name, credit_report_type, credit_report_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- User Entity : Attributes of User are user_id, user_name, user_specialist, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
Description of Distributed Account Management System Database :
- The details of Transaction is store into the Transaction tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (User, Stock Update, Sales, Outlet, Transaction) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Stock Update, Sales has binded with Transaction, Outlet entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Sales, Credit Report, User, Transaction
- All the entities Transaction, Sales, Stock Update, User are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Distributed Account Management System tables for fast query execution.