This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Garment Shop Automation Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Garment Shop Automation shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Sales, Brands, Garments, Stocks etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Garment Shop Automation functionalities. The main entities of the Garment Shop Automation are Garments, Sales, Customers, Brands, Inventory and Stocks.
Garment Shop Automation entities and their attributes :
- Garments Entity : Attributes of Garments are garment_id, garment_brand_id, garment_name, garment_quality, garment_type, garment_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Brands Entity : Attributes of Brands are brand_id, brand_name, brand_company, brand_type, brand_description
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
- Stocks Entity : Attributes of Stocks are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
Description of Garment Shop Automation Database :
- The details of Garments is store into the Garments tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Stocks, Customers, Inventory, Sales, Garments) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Customers, Inventory has binded with Garments, Sales entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Inventory, Brands, Stocks, Garments
- All the entities Garments, Inventory, Customers, Stocks are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Garment Shop Automation tables for fast query execution.