This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Examination Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Examination Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Examinations, Courses, Students, Faculties etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Examination Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Examination Management System are Students, Examinations, Marks, Courses, Papers and Faculties.
Examination Management System entities and their attributes :
- Students Entity : Attributes of Students are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Examinations Entity : Attributes of Examinations are exam_id, exam_student_id, exam_roll_number, exam_date exam_name, exam_type, exam_description
- Marks Entity : Attributes of Marks are mark_id, mark_student_id, mark_exam_id, mark_result, mark_number, mark_type, mark_description
- Courses Entity : Attributes of Courses are course_id, course_student_id, course_registration, course_name, course_type, course_year, course_description
- Papers Entity : Attributes of Papers are paper_id, paper_exam_id, paper_subject, paper_time paper_name, paper_type, paper_description
- Faculties Entity : Attributes of Faculties are faculty_id, faculty_teacher_id, faculty_name, faculty_room, faculty_type, faculty_description
Description of Examination Management System Database :
- The details of Students is store into the Students tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Faculties, Marks, Papers, Examinations, Students) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Marks, Papers has binded with Students, Examinations entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Papers, Courses, Faculties, Students
- All the entities Students, Papers, Marks, Faculties are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Examination Management System tables for fast query execution.