This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Deparment Store Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Deparment Store Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Sales, Discounts, Products, Inventory etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Deparment Store Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Deparment Store Management System are Products, Sales, Payments, Discounts, Stock and Inventory.
Deparment Store Management System entities and their attributes :
- Products Entity : Attributes of Products are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Discounts Entity : Attributes of Discounts are discount_id, discount_product_id, discount_name, discount_type, discount_description
- Stock Entity : Attributes of Stock are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
Description of Deparment Store Management System Database :
- The details of Products is store into the Products tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Inventory, Payments, Stock, Sales, Products) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Payments, Stock has binded with Products, Sales entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Stock, Discounts, Inventory, Products
- All the entities Products, Stock, Payments, Inventory are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Deparment Store Management System tables for fast query execution.