This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Cricket Training Management Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Cricket Training Management shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Trainer, Fees, Cricket, Equipments etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Cricket Training Management functionalities. The main entities of the Cricket Training Management are Cricket, Trainer, Players, Fees, Schedules and Equipments.
Cricket Training Management entities and their attributes :
- Cricket Entity : Attributes of Cricket are cricket_id, cricket_player_id, cricket_trainer_id, cricket_registration, cricket_type, cricket_description
- Trainer Entity : Attributes of Trainer are trainer_id, trainer_cricket_id, trainer_name, trainer_mobile, trainer_email, trainer_username, trainer_password, trainer_address
- Players Entity : Attributes of Players are player_id, player_college_id, player_name, player_mobile, player_email, player_username, player_password, player_address
- Fees Entity : Attributes of Fees are fees_id, fees_amount, fees_type, fees_description
- Schedules Entity : Attributes of Schedules are schedule_id, schedule_name, schedule_type, schedule_description
- Equipments Entity : Attributes of Equipments are equipment_id, equipment_name, equipment_type, equipment_description
Description of Cricket Training Management Database :
- The details of Cricket is store into the Cricket tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Equipments, Players, Schedules, Trainer, Cricket) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Players, Schedules has binded with Cricket, Trainer entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Schedules, Fees, Equipments, Cricket
- All the entities Cricket, Schedules, Players, Equipments are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Cricket Training Management tables for fast query execution.