This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Property Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Property Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Buyers, Property Type, Propetry, Registrations etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Property Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Property Management System are Propetry, Buyers, Sellers, Property Type, Approvals and Registrations.
Property Management System entities and their attributes :
- Propetry Entity : Attributes of Propetry are property_id, property_buyer_id, property_seller_id, property_name, property_type, property_description
- Buyers Entity : Attributes of Buyers are buyer_id, buyer_name, buyer_mobile, buyer_email, buyer_username, buyer_password, buyer_address
- Sellers Entity : Attributes of Sellers are seller_id, seller_name, seller_mobile, seller_email, seller_username, seller_password, seller_address
- Property Type Entity : Attributes of Property Type are property_type_id, property_type_name, property_type_description
- Approvals Entity : Attributes of Approvals are approval_id, approval_property_id, approval_name, approval_type, vdescription
- Registrations Entity : Attributes of Registrations are registration_id, registration_buyer_id, registration_seller_id, registration_name, registration_type, registration_number, registration_date, registration_description
Description of Property Management System Database :
- The details of Propetry is store into the Propetry tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Registrations, Sellers, Approvals, Buyers, Propetry) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Sellers, Approvals has binded with Propetry, Buyers entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Approvals, Property Type, Registrations, Propetry
- All the entities Propetry, Approvals, Sellers, Registrations are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Property Management System tables for fast query execution.