This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Music Library Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Music Library Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Album, Track, Music, Singer etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Music Library Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Music Library Management System are Music, Album, Performaer, Track, Music Library and Singer.
Music Library Management System entities and their attributes :
- Music Entity : Attributes of Music are music_id, music_album_id, music_type, music_description
- Album Entity : Attributes of Album are album_id, album_name, album_type, album_description
- Performaer Entity : Attributes of Performaer are performer_id, performer_music_id, performer_name, performer_mobile, performer_email, performer_username, performer_password, performer_address
- Track Entity : Attributes of Track are track_id, track_music_id, track_name, track_type, track_description
- Music Library Entity : Attributes of Music Library are music_library_id, music_library_name, music_library_type, music_library_description
- Singer Entity : Attributes of Singer are singer_id, singer_music_id, singer_name, singer_mobile, singer_email, singer_username, singer_password, singer_address
Description of Music Library Management System Database :
- The details of Music is store into the Music tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Singer, Performaer, Music Library, Album, Music) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Performaer, Music Library has binded with Music, Album entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Music Library, Track, Singer, Music
- All the entities Music, Music Library, Performaer, Singer are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Music Library Management System tables for fast query execution.