This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Contractor Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Contractor Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Company, Timesheet, Contract, Salary etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Contractor Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Contractor Management System are Contract, Company, Leave, Timesheet, Project and Salary.
Contractor Management System entities and their attributes :
- Contract Entity : Attributes of Contract are contract_id, contract_project_id contract_name, contract_type, contract_description
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- Leave Entity : Attributes of Leave are leave_id, leave_employee_id, leave_type, leave_status, leave_to, leave_from, leave_description
- Timesheet Entity : Attributes of Timesheet are timesheet_id, timesheet_project_id, timesheet_type, timesheet_description
- Project Entity : Attributes of Project are project_id, project_company_id, project_contract_id, project_name, project_assign, project_last_date, project_type, project_description
- Salary Entity : Attributes of Salary are salary_id, salary_employee_id, salary_amount, salary_total, salary_type, salary_description
Description of Contractor Management System Database :
- The details of Contract is store into the Contract tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Salary, Leave, Project, Company, Contract) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Leave, Project has binded with Contract, Company entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Project, Timesheet, Salary, Contract
- All the entities Contract, Project, Leave, Salary are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Contractor Management System tables for fast query execution.