This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Social Networking Site Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Social Networking Site shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Friends, Shares, Users, Videos etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Social Networking Site functionalities. The main entities of the Social Networking Site are Users, Friends, Posts, Shares, Photos and Videos.
Social Networking Site entities and their attributes :
- Users Entity : Attributes of Users are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- Friends Entity : Attributes of Friends are friend_id, friend_name, friend_mobile, friend_email, friend_friendname, friend_password, friend_address
- Posts Entity : Attributes of Posts are post_id, post_user_id, post_title, post_type, post_description
- Shares Entity : Attributes of Shares are share_id, share_post_id, share_name, share_type, share_description
- Photos Entity : Attributes of Photos are photo_id, photo_name, photo_size, photo_type, photo_description
- Videos Entity : Attributes of Videos are video_id, video_name, video_type, video_description
Description of Social Networking Site Database :
- The details of Users is store into the Users tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Videos, Posts, Photos, Friends, Users) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Posts, Photos has binded with Users, Friends entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Photos, Shares, Videos, Users
- All the entities Users, Photos, Posts, Videos are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Social Networking Site tables for fast query execution.