This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Pizza Ordering System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Pizza Ordering System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Order, Order Status, Pizza, Payments etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Pizza Ordering System functionalities. The main entities of the Pizza Ordering System are Pizza, Order, Customer, Order Status, Coupans and Payments.
Pizza Ordering System entities and their attributes :
- Pizza Entity : Attributes of Pizza are pizza_id, pizza_name, pizza_type, pizza_description
- Order Entity : Attributes of Order are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Order Status Entity : Attributes of Order Status are status_id, status_order_id, status_name, status_update, status_time, status_date, status_type, status_description
- Coupans Entity : Attributes of Coupans are coupan_id, coupan_pizza_id, coupan_name, coupan_type, coupan_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
Description of Pizza Ordering System Database :
- The details of Pizza is store into the Pizza tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Payments, Customer, Coupans, Order, Pizza) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Customer, Coupans has binded with Pizza, Order entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Coupans, Order Status, Payments, Pizza
- All the entities Pizza, Coupans, Customer, Payments are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Pizza Ordering System tables for fast query execution.