This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Provident Fund System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Provident Fund System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Employees, Registration, Provident Fund, Users etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Provident Fund System functionalities. The main entities of the Provident Fund System are Provident Fund, Employees, Compnay Shares, Registration, Contributions and Users.
Provident Fund System entities and their attributes :
- Provident Fund Entity : Attributes of Provident Fund are provident_fund_id, provident_fund_name, provident_fund_type, provident_fund_description
- Employees Entity : Attributes of Employees are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- Compnay Shares Entity : Attributes of Compnay Shares are company_shares_id, company_shares_name, company_shares_type, company_shares_description
- Registration Entity : Attributes of Registration are registration_id, registration_employee_id, registration_name, registration_type, registration_number, registration_date, registration_description
- Contributions Entity : Attributes of Contributions are contribution_id, contribution_name, contribution_type, vdescription
- Users Entity : Attributes of Users are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
Description of Provident Fund System Database :
- The details of Provident Fund is store into the Provident Fund tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Users, Compnay Shares, Contributions, Employees, Provident Fund) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Compnay Shares, Contributions has binded with Provident Fund, Employees entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Contributions, Registration, Users, Provident Fund
- All the entities Provident Fund, Contributions, Compnay Shares, Users are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Provident Fund System tables for fast query execution.