This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Examination Paper Repository System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Examination Paper Repository System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Exam, Paper, Student, Class etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Examination Paper Repository System functionalities. The main entities of the Examination Paper Repository System are Student, Exam, Staff, Paper, Subject and Class.
Examination Paper Repository System entities and their attributes :
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Exam Entity : Attributes of Exam are exam_id, exam_student_id, exam_roll_number, exam_date exam_name, exam_type, exam_description
- Staff Entity : Attributes of Staff are staff_id, staff_name, staff_mobile, staff_email, staff_username, staff_password, staff_address
- Paper Entity : Attributes of Paper are paper_id, paper_exam_id, paper_subject, paper_time paper_name, paper_type, paper_description
- Subject Entity : Attributes of Subject are subject_id, subject_course_id, subject_student_id, subject_name, subject_type, subject_description
- Class Entity : Attributes of Class are class_id, class_student_id, class_name, class_room, class_type, class_description
Description of Examination Paper Repository System Database :
- The details of Student is store into the Student tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Class, Staff, Subject, Exam, Student) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Staff, Subject has binded with Student, Exam entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Subject, Paper, Class, Student
- All the entities Student, Subject, Staff, Class are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Examination Paper Repository System tables for fast query execution.