This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Movie Library Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Movie Library Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Movie Type, Shows, Movie Library, Login etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Movie Library Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Movie Library Management System are Movie Library, Movie Type, Movie, Shows, User and Login.
Movie Library Management System entities and their attributes :
- Movie Library Entity : Attributes of Movie Library are movie_library_id, movie_library_name, movie_library_type, movie_library_description
- Movie Type Entity : Attributes of Movie Type are movie_type_id, movie_type_movie_id, movie_type_name, movie_type_description
- Movie Entity : Attributes of Movie are movie_id, movie_name, movie_language, movie_type, movie_hour, movie_description
- Shows Entity : Attributes of Shows are show_id, show_name, show_type, show_time, show_date, show_description
- User Entity : Attributes of User are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
Description of Movie Library Management System Database :
- The details of Movie Library is store into the Movie Library tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Login, Movie, User, Movie Type, Movie Library) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Movie, User has binded with Movie Library, Movie Type entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between User, Shows, Login, Movie Library
- All the entities Movie Library, User, Movie, Login are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Movie Library Management System tables for fast query execution.