This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Auto Spare Parts Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Auto Spare Parts Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Sales, Billing, Purchase, Order etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Auto Spare Parts Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Auto Spare Parts Management System are Purchase, Sales, Reports, Billing, Invoice and Order.
Auto Spare Parts Management System entities and their attributes :
- Purchase Entity : Attributes of Purchase are purchase_id, purchase_customer_id, purchase_amount, purchase_type, purchase_total, purchase_recepit, purchase_bill, purchase_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Reports Entity : Attributes of Reports are report_id, report_title, report_type, report_description
- Billing Entity : Attributes of Billing are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
- Invoice Entity : Attributes of Invoice are invoice_id, invoice_customer_id, invoice_type, invoice_number, invoice_description
- Order Entity : Attributes of Order are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
Description of Auto Spare Parts Management System Database :
- The details of Purchase is store into the Purchase tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Order, Reports, Invoice, Sales, Purchase) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Reports, Invoice has binded with Purchase, Sales entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Invoice, Billing, Order, Purchase
- All the entities Purchase, Invoice, Reports, Order are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Auto Spare Parts Management System tables for fast query execution.