This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Leave Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Leave Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Branch, Leave, Company, Employee etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Leave Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Leave Management System are Company, Branch, Report, Leave, Notification and Employee.
Leave Management System entities and their attributes :
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- Branch Entity : Attributes of Branch are branch_id, branch_name, branch_type, branch_city, branch_address
- Report Entity : Attributes of Report are report_id, report_name, report_type, report_description
- Leave Entity : Attributes of Leave are leave_id, leave_employee_id, leave_type, leave_status, leave_to, leave_from, leave_description
- Notification Entity : Attributes of Notification are notification_id, notification_leave_id, notification_title, notification_approval, notification_leave_cancellation, notification_type, notification_description
- Employee Entity : Attributes of Employee are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
Description of Leave Management System Database :
- The details of Company is store into the Company tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Employee, Report, Notification, Branch, Company) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Report, Notification has binded with Company, Branch entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Notification, Leave, Employee, Company
- All the entities Company, Notification, Report, Employee are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Leave Management System tables for fast query execution.