This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Form Publishing System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Form Publishing System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Publish, Email, Web Form, Login etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Form Publishing System functionalities. The main entities of the Form Publishing System are Web Form, Publish, Text Area, Email, Notification and Login.
Form Publishing System entities and their attributes :
- Web Form Entity : Attributes of Web Form are web_form_id, web_form__user_id web_form__title, web_form__type, web_form__description
- Publish Entity : Attributes of Publish are publish_id, publish_name, publish_type, publish_description
- Text Area Entity : Attributes of Text Area are text_area_id, text_area_name, text_area_size, text_area_type, text_area_description
- Email Entity : Attributes of Email are email_id, email_title, email_type, email_description
- Notification Entity : Attributes of Notification are notification_id, notification_title, notification_type, notification_description
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
Description of Form Publishing System Database :
- The details of Web Form is store into the Web Form tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Login, Text Area, Notification, Publish, Web Form) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Text Area, Notification has binded with Web Form, Publish entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Notification, Email, Login, Web Form
- All the entities Web Form, Notification, Text Area, Login are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Form Publishing System tables for fast query execution.