This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of KBC Quiz System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of KBC Quiz System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Answers, Participants, Questions, Level etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of KBC Quiz System functionalities. The main entities of the KBC Quiz System are Questions, Answers, Pattenrs, Participants, Points and Level.
KBC Quiz System entities and their attributes :
- Questions Entity : Attributes of Questions are question_id, question_title, question_type, question_description
- Answers Entity : Attributes of Answers are answer_id, answer_title, answer_type, answer_description
- Pattenrs Entity : Attributes of Pattenrs are pattern_id, pattern_title, pattern_type, pattern_description
- Participants Entity : Attributes of Participants are level_id, level_title, level_type, level_description
- Points Entity : Attributes of Points are point_id, point_title, point_type, point_description
- Level Entity : Attributes of Level are level_id, level_title, level_type, level_description
Description of KBC Quiz System Database :
- The details of Questions is store into the Questions tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Level, Pattenrs, Points, Answers, Questions) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Pattenrs, Points has binded with Questions, Answers entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Points, Participants, Level, Questions
- All the entities Questions, Points, Pattenrs, Level are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of KBC Quiz System tables for fast query execution.