This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Car Insurance Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Car Insurance Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Insurance, Booking, Car, Bill etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Car Insurance Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Car Insurance Management System are Car, Insurance, Customer, Booking, Payment and Bill.
Car Insurance Management System entities and their attributes :
- Car Entity : Attributes of Car are car_id, car_owner_id, car_number, car_company car_type, car_description
- Insurance Entity : Attributes of Insurance are insurance_id, insurance_bike_id, insurance_number, insurance_date, insurance_expiry, insurance_amount, insurance_type, insurance_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_ticket, booking_date, booking_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_bill, payment_type, payment_description
- Bill Entity : Attributes of Bill are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
Description of Car Insurance Management System Database :
- The details of Car is store into the Car tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Bill, Customer, Payment, Insurance, Car) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Customer, Payment has binded with Car, Insurance entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Payment, Booking, Bill, Car
- All the entities Car, Payment, Customer, Bill are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Car Insurance Management System tables for fast query execution.