This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Order Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Order Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Order, update, Product, Product Quality etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Order Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Order Management System are Product, Order, Confirm Order, update, Customer and Product Quality.
Order Management System entities and their attributes :
- Product Entity : Attributes of Product are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Order Entity : Attributes of Order are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
- Confirm Order Entity : Attributes of Confirm Order are confirm_order_id, confirm_order_customer_id confirm_order_type, confirm_order_number, confirm_order_description
- update Entity : Attributes of update are update_id, update_name, update_type, update_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Product Quality Entity : Attributes of Product Quality are quality_id, quality_product_id, quality_category, quality_type, quality_description
Description of Order Management System Database :
- The details of Product is store into the Product tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Product Quality, Confirm Order, Customer, Order, Product) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Confirm Order, Customer has binded with Product, Order entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Customer, update, Product Quality, Product
- All the entities Product, Customer, Confirm Order, Product Quality are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Order Management System tables for fast query execution.