This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Company Canteen Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Company Canteen Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Canteen, Sales, Company, Category etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Company Canteen Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Company Canteen Management System are Company, Canteen, Employee, Sales, Food and Category.
Company Canteen Management System entities and their attributes :
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_canteen_id company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- Canteen Entity : Attributes of Canteen are canteen_id, canteen_employee_id, canteen_name, canteen_type, canteen_bill, canteen_description
- Employee Entity : Attributes of Employee are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Food Entity : Attributes of Food are food_id, food_customer_id, food_order, food_category, food_price, food_name, food_type, food_description
- Category Entity : Attributes of Category are category_id, category_food_id, category_item, _category_type, category_description
Description of Company Canteen Management System Database :
- The details of Company is store into the Company tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Category, Employee, Food, Canteen, Company) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Employee, Food has binded with Company, Canteen entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Food, Sales, Category, Company
- All the entities Company, Food, Employee, Category are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Company Canteen Management System tables for fast query execution.