This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Railway Ticket Reservation system Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Railway Ticket Reservation system shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Timetable, Stations, Trains, Customers etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Railway Ticket Reservation system functionalities. The main entities of the Railway Ticket Reservation system are Trains, Timetable, Fare, Stations, Booking and Customers.
Railway Ticket Reservation system entities and their attributes :
- Trains Entity : Attributes of Trains are train_id, train_name, train_number, train_seat_number, train_ticket, train_type, train_description
- Timetable Entity : Attributes of Timetable are timetable_id,rain_id, timetable_name, timetable_type, timetable_description timetable_t
- Fare Entity : Attributes of Fare are fare_id, fare_ticket_id, fare_title, fare_type, fare_description
- Stations Entity : Attributes of Stations are station_id, station_name, station_type, station_description
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_ticket, booking_date, booking_description
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
Description of Railway Ticket Reservation system Database :
- The details of Trains is store into the Trains tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Customers, Fare, Booking, Timetable, Trains) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Fare, Booking has binded with Trains, Timetable entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Booking, Stations, Customers, Trains
- All the entities Trains, Booking, Fare, Customers are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Railway Ticket Reservation system tables for fast query execution.