This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Alumni Information System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Alumni Information System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between College, Social Network, Alumni, College News etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Alumni Information System functionalities. The main entities of the Alumni Information System are Alumni, College, College Mates, Social Network, Opportunity and College News.
Alumni Information System entities and their attributes :
- Alumni Entity : Attributes of Alumni are alumni_id, alumni_title, alumni_type, alumni_date, alumni_description
- College Entity : Attributes of College are college_id, college_name, college_description
- College Mates Entity : Attributes of College Mates are college mates_id, college mates_name, college mates_mobile, college mates_email, college mates_username, college mates_password, college mates_address
- Social Network Entity : Attributes of Social Network are social_network_id, social_network_name, social_network_type, social_network_description
- Opportunity Entity : Attributes of Opportunity are opportunity_id, opportunity_type, opportunity_description
- College News Entity : Attributes of College News are college news_id, college news_title, college news_type, college news_description
Description of Alumni Information System Database :
- The details of Alumni is store into the Alumni tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (College News, College Mates, Opportunity, College, Alumni) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity College Mates, Opportunity has binded with Alumni, College entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Opportunity, Social Network, College News, Alumni
- All the entities Alumni, Opportunity, College Mates, College News are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Alumni Information System tables for fast query execution.