This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Library Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Library Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Books, Librarian, Student, Address etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Library Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Library Management System are Student, Books, Issues, Librarian, Member and Address.
Library Management System entities and their attributes :
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Books Entity : Attributes of Books are book_id, book_student_id, book_name, book_author, book_publication_date, book_type, book_price, book_description
- Issues Entity : Attributes of Issues are issue_id, issue_book_id, issue_student_id, issue_date, issue_renewl, issue_expiry, issue_description
- Librarian Entity : Attributes of Librarian are libraian_id, libraian_name, libraian_mobile, libraian_email, libraian_username, libraian_password, libraian_address
- Member Entity : Attributes of Member are memeber_id, memeber_name, memeber_mobile, memeber_email, memeber_username, memeber_password, memeber_address
- Address Entity : Attributes of Address are address_id, address_student_id, address_place, address_type, address_description
Description of Library Management System Database :
- The details of Student is store into the Student tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Address, Issues, Member, Books, Student) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Issues, Member has binded with Student, Books entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Member, Librarian, Address, Student
- All the entities Student, Member, Issues, Address are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Library Management System tables for fast query execution.