This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Survey Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Survey Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Survey, Register, User, Share Survey etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Survey Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Survey Management System are User, Survey, Question, Register, Create Survey and Share Survey.
Survey Management System entities and their attributes :
- User Entity : Attributes of User are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- Survey Entity : Attributes of Survey are survey_id, survey_name, survey_type, survey_description
- Question Entity : Attributes of Question are question_id, question_title, question_type, question_description
- Register Entity : Attributes of Register are register_id, register_user_id, register_name, register_type, register_description
- Create Survey Entity : Attributes of Create Survey are create_survey_id, create_survey_name, create_survey_type, create_survey_description
- Share Survey Entity : Attributes of Share Survey are share_survey_id, share_survey_name, share_survey_type, share_survey_description
Description of Survey Management System Database :
- The details of User is store into the User tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Share Survey, Question, Create Survey, Survey, User) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Question, Create Survey has binded with User, Survey entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Create Survey, Register, Share Survey, User
- All the entities User, Create Survey, Question, Share Survey are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Survey Management System tables for fast query execution.