This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Inventory System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Inventory System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Category, Warning, Goods, Manager etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Inventory System functionalities. The main entities of the Inventory System are Goods, Category, Worker, Warning, Expiry and Manager.
Inventory System entities and their attributes :
- Goods Entity : Attributes of Goods are good_id, good_customer_id good_items, good_number, good_type, good_description
- Category Entity : Attributes of Category are category_id, category_name, category_type, category_description
- Worker Entity : Attributes of Worker are worker_id, worker_name, worker_mobile, worker_email, worker_username, worker_password, worker_address
- Warning Entity : Attributes of Warning are warining_id, warining_title, warining_type, warining_description
- Expiry Entity : Attributes of Expiry are expiry_id, expiry_goods_id, expiry_name, expiry_date, expiry_type, expiry_description
- Manager Entity : Attributes of Manager are manager_id, manager_name, manager_mobile, manager_email, manager_username, manager_password, manager_address
Description of Inventory System Database :
- The details of Goods is store into the Goods tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Manager, Worker, Expiry, Category, Goods) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Worker, Expiry has binded with Goods, Category entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Expiry, Warning, Manager, Goods
- All the entities Goods, Expiry, Worker, Manager are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Inventory System tables for fast query execution.