This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Customer Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Customer shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Order, Sales, Customer, Payment etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Customer functionalities. The main entities of the Customer are Customer, Order, Food Item, Sales, Category and Payment.
Customer entities and their attributes :
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Order Entity : Attributes of Order are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
- Food Item Entity : Attributes of Food Item are food_id, food_customer_id, food_order, food_category, food_price, food_name, food_type, food_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Category Entity : Attributes of Category are category_id, category_name, category_type, category_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
Description of Customer Database :
- The details of Customer is store into the Customer tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Payment, Food Item, Category, Order, Customer) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Food Item, Category has binded with Customer, Order entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Category, Sales, Payment, Customer
- All the entities Customer, Category, Food Item, Payment are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Customer tables for fast query execution.