This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Product Service Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Product Service Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Product Service, Delivery, Product, Inventory etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Product Service Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Product Service Management System are Product, Product Service, Order, Delivery, Stocks and Inventory.
Product Service Management System entities and their attributes :
- Product Entity : Attributes of Product are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Product Service Entity : Attributes of Product Service are service_id, service_name, service_type, service_product, service_description
- Order Entity : Attributes of Order are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
- Delivery Entity : Attributes of Delivery are delivery_id, delivery_customer_id, delivery_address, delivery_type, delivery_by, delivery_date, delivery_description
- Stocks Entity : Attributes of Stocks are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
Description of Product Service Management System Database :
- The details of Product is store into the Product tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Inventory, Order, Stocks, Product Service, Product) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Order, Stocks has binded with Product, Product Service entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Stocks, Delivery, Inventory, Product
- All the entities Product, Stocks, Order, Inventory are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Product Service Management System tables for fast query execution.