This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Course Registration System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Course Registration System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Fees, Students, Course, Trainers etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Course Registration System functionalities. The main entities of the Course Registration System are Course, Fees, Syllabus, Students, Registrations and Trainers.
Course Registration System entities and their attributes :
- Course Entity : Attributes of Course are course_id, course_student_id, course_registration, course_name, course_type, course_year, course_description
- Fees Entity : Attributes of Fees are fees_id, fees_amount, fees_type, fees_description
- Syllabus Entity : Attributes of Syllabus are syllabus_id, syllabus_course_id, syllabus_name, syllabus_type, syllabus_description
- Students Entity : Attributes of Students are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- Registrations Entity : Attributes of Registrations are registration_id, registration_student_id, registration_name, registration_type, registration_number, registration_date, registration_description
- Trainers Entity : Attributes of Trainers are trainer_id, trainer_course_id, trainer_name, trainer_mobile, trainer_email, trainer_username, trainer_password, trainer_address
Description of Course Registration System Database :
- The details of Course is store into the Course tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Trainers, Syllabus, Registrations, Fees, Course) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Syllabus, Registrations has binded with Course, Fees entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Registrations, Students, Trainers, Course
- All the entities Course, Registrations, Syllabus, Trainers are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Course Registration System tables for fast query execution.