This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Blood Bank Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Blood Bank Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Blood Group, Donor, Blood, Order etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Blood Bank Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Blood Bank Management System are Blood, Blood Group, Blood cells, Donor, Stock and Order.
Blood Bank Management System entities and their attributes :
- Blood Entity : Attributes of Blood are blood_id, blood_donor_id, blood_patient_id, blood_group, blood_bank, blood_cells, blood_tyoe, blood_description
- Blood Group Entity : Attributes of Blood Group are blood_group_id, blood_group_donor_id, blood_group_patient_id, blood_group_type, blood_group_description
- Blood cells Entity : Attributes of Blood cells are blood_cells_id, blood_cells_donor_id, blood_cells_patient_id, blood_cells_type, blood_cells_description
- Donor Entity : Attributes of Donor are donor_id, donor_name, donor_mobile, donor_email, donor_username, donor_password, donor_address, donor_blood_group
- Stock Entity : Attributes of Stock are stock_id, stock_blood, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Order Entity : Attributes of Order are order_id, order_customer_id order_type, order_number, order_description
Description of Blood Bank Management System Database :
- The details of Blood is store into the Blood tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Order, Blood cells, Stock, Blood Group, Blood) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Blood cells, Stock has binded with Blood, Blood Group entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Stock, Donor, Order, Blood
- All the entities Blood, Stock, Blood cells, Order are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Blood Bank Management System tables for fast query execution.