This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Crime File Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Crime File Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Complaints, Charge Sheet, Crime, Criminals etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Crime File Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Crime File Management System are Crime, Complaints, FIR, Charge Sheet, Presioner and Criminals.
Crime File Management System entities and their attributes :
- Crime Entity : Attributes of Crime are crime_id, crime_criminal_id, crime_name, crime_type, crime_description
- Complaints Entity : Attributes of Complaints are complain_id, complain_name, complain_type, complain_description
- FIR Entity : Attributes of FIR are FIR_id, FIR_name, FIR_type, FIR_description
- Charge Sheet Entity : Attributes of Charge Sheet are charger_sheet__id, charger_sheet__fine, charger_sheet__type, charger_sheet__description
- Presioner Entity : Attributes of Presioner are prisoner_id, prisoner_crime_id, prisoner_name, prisoner_mobile, prisoner_email, prisoner_username, prisoner_password, prisoner_address
- Criminals Entity : Attributes of Criminals are criminal_id, criminal_crime_id, criminal_name, criminal_mobile, criminal_email, criminal_username, criminal_password, criminal_address
Description of Crime File Management System Database :
- The details of Crime is store into the Crime tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Criminals, FIR, Presioner, Complaints, Crime) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity FIR, Presioner has binded with Crime, Complaints entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Presioner, Charge Sheet, Criminals, Crime
- All the entities Crime, Presioner, FIR, Criminals are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Crime File Management System tables for fast query execution.