This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Campus Recruitment System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Campus Recruitment System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between College, Job, Student, Qualification etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Campus Recruitment System functionalities. The main entities of the Campus Recruitment System are Student, College, Company, Job, Placement and Qualification.
Campus Recruitment System entities and their attributes :
- Student Entity : Attributes of Student are student_id, student_college_id, student_name, student_mobile, student_email, student_username, student_password, student_address
- College Entity : Attributes of College are college_id, college_name, college_description, college_address,
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- Job Entity : Attributes of Job are job_id, job_name, job_type, job_salary, job_vacancy, job_description
- Placement Entity : Attributes of Placement are placement_id, placement_college_id, placement_student_id, placement_qualification, placement_type, placement_description
- Qualification Entity : Attributes of Qualification are qualification_id, qualification_student_id, qualification_type, qualification_description
Description of Campus Recruitment System Database :
- The details of Student is store into the Student tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Qualification, Company, Placement, College, Student) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Company, Placement has binded with Student, College entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Placement, Job, Qualification, Student
- All the entities Student, Placement, Company, Qualification are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Campus Recruitment System tables for fast query execution.