This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Mobile Service Enqiry System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Mobile Service Enqiry System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Customer, Payments, Mobile, Service etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Mobile Service Enqiry System functionalities. The main entities of the Mobile Service Enqiry System are Mobile, Customer, Problems, Payments, Models and Service.
Mobile Service Enqiry System entities and their attributes :
- Mobile Entity : Attributes of Mobile are mobile_id, mobile_company_id, mobile_model_id, mobile_name, mobile_type, mobile_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Problems Entity : Attributes of Problems are problem_id, problem_mobile_id, problem_name, problem_type, problem_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Models Entity : Attributes of Models are model_id, model_name, model_number, model_year, model_type, model_description
- Service Entity : Attributes of Service are service_id, service_name, service_type, service_branch, service_description
Description of Mobile Service Enqiry System Database :
- The details of Mobile is store into the Mobile tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Service, Problems, Models, Customer, Mobile) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Problems, Models has binded with Mobile, Customer entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Models, Payments, Service, Mobile
- All the entities Mobile, Models, Problems, Service are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Mobile Service Enqiry System tables for fast query execution.