This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Hotel Room Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Hotel Room Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Room, Payment, Hotel, Hotel Employee etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Hotel Room Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Hotel Room Management System are Hotel, Room, Booking, Payment, Customer and Hotel Employee.
Hotel Room Management System entities and their attributes :
- Hotel Entity : Attributes of Hotel are hotel_id, hotel_name, hotel_type, hotel_rent, hotel_description, hotel_address
- Room Entity : Attributes of Room are room_id, room_hotel_id, room_number, room_category, room_type, room_description
- Booking Entity : Attributes of Booking are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_date, booking_description
- Payment Entity : Attributes of Payment are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Hotel Employee Entity : Attributes of Hotel Employee are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
Description of Hotel Room Management System Database :
- The details of Hotel is store into the Hotel tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Hotel Employee, Booking, Customer, Room, Hotel) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Booking, Customer has binded with Hotel, Room entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Customer, Payment, Hotel Employee, Hotel
- All the entities Hotel, Customer, Booking, Hotel Employee are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Hotel Room Management System tables for fast query execution.