This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Internet Monitoring System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Internet Monitoring System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between User, Password, Customer, Login etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Internet Monitoring System functionalities. The main entities of the Internet Monitoring System are Customer, User, User Code, Password, Report and Login.
Internet Monitoring System entities and their attributes :
- Customer Entity : Attributes of Customer are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- User Entity : Attributes of User are user_id, user_name, user_mobile, user_email, user_username, user_password, user_address
- User Code Entity : Attributes of User Code are user_code_id, user_code_user_id user_code_name, user_code_type, user_code_description
- Password Entity : Attributes of Password are password_id, password_user_id password_title, password_type, password_description
- Report Entity : Attributes of Report are report_id, report_name, report_type, report_description
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
Description of Internet Monitoring System Database :
- The details of Customer is store into the Customer tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Login, User Code, Report, User, Customer) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity User Code, Report has binded with Customer, User entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Report, Password, Login, Customer
- All the entities Customer, Report, User Code, Login are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Internet Monitoring System tables for fast query execution.