This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Project Planning Management Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Project Planning Management shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Project Issues, Tickets, Projects, login etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Project Planning Management functionalities. The main entities of the Project Planning Management are Projects, Project Issues, Bugs, Tickets, Employees and login.
Project Planning Management entities and their attributes :
- Projects Entity : Attributes of Projects are project_id, project_developer_id, project_tester_id, project_name, project_assign, project_last_date, project_type, project_description
- Project Issues Entity : Attributes of Project Issues are issue_id, issue_developer_id, issue_tester_id, issue_title, issue_type, issue_description
- Bugs Entity : Attributes of Bugs are bug_id, bug_developer_id, bug_tester_id, bug_title, bug_type, bug_description
- Tickets Entity : Attributes of Tickets are ticket_id, ticket_bug_id, ticket_type, ticket_date, ticket_description
- Employees Entity : Attributes of Employees are employee_id, employee_name, employee_mobile, employee_email, employee_username, employee_password, employee_address
- login Entity : Attributes of login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
Description of Project Planning Management Database :
- The details of Projects is store into the Projects tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (login, Bugs, Employees, Project Issues, Projects) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Bugs, Employees has binded with Projects, Project Issues entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Employees, Tickets, login, Projects
- All the entities Projects, Employees, Bugs, login are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Project Planning Management tables for fast query execution.