This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Patient Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Patient Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Doctor, Diease, Patient, Medicine etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Patient Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Patient Management System are Patient, Doctor, Doctor Schedule, Diease, Test and Medicine.
Patient Management System entities and their attributes :
- Patient Entity : Attributes of Patient are patient_id, patient_name, patient_mobile, patient_email, patient_username, patient_password, patient_address,
- Doctor Entity : Attributes of Doctor are doctor_id, doctor_name, doctor_specialist, doctor_mobile, doctor_email, doctor_username, doctor_password, doctor_address
- Doctor Schedule Entity : Attributes of Doctor Schedule are doctor_schedule_id, doctor_schedule_time, doctor_schedule_type, doctor_schedule_date, doctor_schedule_description
- Diease Entity : Attributes of Diease are diease_id, diease_patient_id, diease_name, diease_type, diease_description
- Test Entity : Attributes of Test are test_id, test_patient_id, test_name, test_type, test_cost, test_report, test_description
- Medicine Entity : Attributes of Medicine are medicine_id, medicine_name, medicine_company, medicine_composition, medicine_cost, medicine_type, medicine_dose, medicine_description
Description of Patient Management System Database :
- The details of Patient is store into the Patient tables respective with all tables
- Each entity ( Medicine, Doctor Schedule, Test, Doctor, Patient) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Doctor Schedule, Test has binded with Patient, Doctor entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Test, Diease, Medicine, Patient
- All the entities Patient, Test, Doctor Schedule, Medicine are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Patient Management System tables for fast query execution.