This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Fast Food Corner Portal Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Fast Food Corner Portal shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Items, Receipts, Foods, Bill etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Fast Food Corner Portal functionalities. The main entities of the Fast Food Corner Portal are Foods, Items, Payments, Receipts, Customers and Bill.
Fast Food Corner Portal entities and their attributes :
- Foods Entity : Attributes of Foods are food_id, food_customer_id, food_order, food_category, food_price, food_name, food_type, food_description
- Items Entity : Attributes of Items are item_id, item_stocks, item_number, item_type, item_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Receipts Entity : Attributes of Receipts are receipt_type, receipt_date, receipt_description, receipt_maintenance bill_number
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Bill Entity : Attributes of Bill are bill_id, bill_customer_id, bill_number, bill_type, bill_receipt, bill_description
Description of Fast Food Corner Portal Database :
- The details of Foods is store into the Foods tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Bill, Payments, Customers, Items, Foods) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Payments, Customers has binded with Foods, Items entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Customers, Receipts, Bill, Foods
- All the entities Foods, Customers, Payments, Bill are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Fast Food Corner Portal tables for fast query execution.