This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Expo Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Expo Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Tickets, Company, Expo, Login etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Expo Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Expo Management System are Expo, Tickets, Bookings, Company, Customers and Login.
Expo Management System entities and their attributes :
- Expo Entity : Attributes of Expo are expo_id, expo_name, expo_date, expo_place, expo_type, expo_description
- Tickets Entity : Attributes of Tickets are ticket_id, ticket_customer_id, ticket_type, ticket_date, ticket_description
- Bookings Entity : Attributes of Bookings are booking_id, booking_title, booking_type, booking_ticket, booking_date, booking_description
- Company Entity : Attributes of Company are company_id, company_name, comapny_type, company_description, company_address
- Customers Entity : Attributes of Customers are customer_id, customer_name, customer_mobile, customer_email, customer_username, customer_password, customer_address
- Login Entity : Attributes of Login are login_id, login_user_id, login_role_id, login_username, login_password, login_lastlogin
Description of Expo Management System Database :
- The details of Expo is store into the Expo tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Login, Bookings, Customers, Tickets, Expo) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Bookings, Customers has binded with Expo, Tickets entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Customers, Company, Login, Expo
- All the entities Expo, Customers, Bookings, Login are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Expo Management System tables for fast query execution.