This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Export Order Tracking System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Export Order Tracking System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Products, Payments, Exports, Inventory etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Export Order Tracking System functionalities. The main entities of the Export Order Tracking System are Exports, Products, Sales, Payments, Stock and Inventory.
Export Order Tracking System entities and their attributes :
- Exports Entity : Attributes of Exports are export_id, export_name, export_date, export_place, export_type, export_description
- Products Entity : Attributes of Products are product_id, product_customer_id product_items, product_number, product_type, product_description
- Sales Entity : Attributes of Sales are sales_id, sales_customer_id, sales_amount, sales_type, sales_description
- Payments Entity : Attributes of Payments are payment_id, payment_customer_id, payment_date, payment_amount, payment_description
- Stock Entity : Attributes of Stock are stock_id, stock_items, stock_number, stock_type, stock_description
- Inventory Entity : Attributes of Inventory are inventory_id, inventory_items, inventory_number, inventory_type, inventory_description
Description of Export Order Tracking System Database :
- The details of Exports is store into the Exports tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Inventory, Sales, Stock, Products, Exports) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Sales, Stock has binded with Exports, Products entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Stock, Payments, Inventory, Exports
- All the entities Exports, Stock, Sales, Inventory are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Export Order Tracking System tables for fast query execution.