This ER (Entity Relationship) Diagram represents the model of Coach Management System Entity. The entity-relationship diagram of Coach Management System shows all the visual instrument of database tables and the relations between Coach Number, Train, Coach, Report etc. It used structure data and to define the relationships between structured data groups of Coach Management System functionalities. The main entities of the Coach Management System are Coach, Coach Number, Passenger, Train, Seat and Report.
Coach Management System entities and their attributes :
- Coach Entity : Attributes of Coach are coach_id, coach_number, coach_type, coach_description
- Coach Number Entity : Attributes of Coach Number are coach_number_id, coach_number_type, coach_number_description
- Passenger Entity : Attributes of Passenger are passenger_id, passenger_name, passenger_mobile, passenger_email, passenger_username, passenger_password, passenger_address
- Train Entity : Attributes of Train are train_id, train_name, train_number, train_seat_number, train_ticket, train_type, train_description
- Seat Entity : Attributes of Seat are seat_id, seat_bus_id, seat_customer_id, seat_number, seat_type, seat_description
- Report Entity : Attributes of Report are report_id, report_title, report_type, report_description
Description of Coach Management System Database :
- The details of Coach is store into the Coach tables respective with all tables
- Each entity (Report, Passenger, Seat, Coach Number, Coach) contains primary key and unique keys.
- The entity Passenger, Seat has binded with Coach, Coach Number entities with foreign key
- There is one-to-one and one-to-many relationships available between Seat, Train, Report, Coach
- All the entities Coach, Seat, Passenger, Report are normalized and reduce duplicacy of records
- We have implemented indexing on each tables of Coach Management System tables for fast query execution.